Jesus,
Thank You for Your Word. Thank You that it is cleansing and full of power! Wash me in the water of Your Word. You are able! Help me, Lord, not to become weary in doing good, for at the proper time I will reap a harvest if I do not give up (Galatians 6:9)! I believe in Your power and ability within me. Therefore, all things are possible for me. I desire to be a woman of faith. I reject all fear and anxiety in my life! Keep Your Word on my lips that covers and protects me in every situation. Grant me a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You. Flood the eyes of my heart with light, so that I can know and understand the hope to which You have called me. Thank You that I am a work in progress and it is all for Your good pleasure, satisfaction, and delight! Help me to get on board with the process as slow as it may seem at times. Remove all doubt from my heart. Thank You that even when I am faithless, You remain faithful (2 Timothy 2:13). You have set my feet on solid ground! You are worthy of all glory and honor! Thank You for giving me a garment of praise for my heaviness. I delight myself in You alone. You are the greatest.
No comments:
Post a Comment