Sunday, May 25, 2008
Body of Christ!
Today, I am most thankful for my church. In high school, I remember praying for God to prepare a place for me to plug in while being away at college. I cried out to Him for spiritual Mom's and Dad's, friends with kingdom values, and a place where I could give my life away for His glory. By the way, every prayer was answered. Antioch Community Church has shown me more of what it means to know God intimately and be a loving representation of His heart to a hurting world. Not that I have already obtained this, but I keep pressing on and straining forward to what lies ahead (Philippians 3:13)! I am beyond grateful to be a part of an imperfect but spirit-filled people, whose passion for Jesus enables them to lay down their lives for His purposes in the Earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment