"The Light of God surrounds me.
The Love of God enfolds me.
The Power of God protects me.
The Presence of God watches over me.
Wherever I am, God is."
Goals:
1) To be the fragrance of Jesus that has the power to change the atmosphere around me and the influence that makes Christ real to others.
2) To put more into life than I take out.
3) Whole-hearted obedience.
"Obedience is not arriving at a perpetual state of Godliness, but perpetually following hard after God."
Jesus, help me to follow hard after You. Apart from you, I can do nothing. Help me to abide. It has been Your kindness that has constantly led me to repentance. Thank You for what You are doing in my life. Thank You for Your provision. Thank You for Your mercies that are new every morning. You are good, and Your love endures forever. Unless You are central, life doesn't work. You bring simplicity into complexity. Thank You for Your Spirit that enables me to understand what You have for me and gives me power to live the life You have set out for me. I am tired of looking to what I think I should have or where I think I should be at this point in my life. I trust You. Thank You that Your power and action do not depend on my efforts. You don' t need me, but You choose me. Thank You. I desire to partner with You and be a lump of clay in the Potter's hands. Mold me and make me. I have many interests, but I long for You to be my only passion! Thank You Jesus that You foreknew me and all my struggles, and yet You also predestined me to be conformed to Your likeness. Thank You that I can confidently claim that if You are for me, who can be against me? What I feel are my present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in me! I will not let my heart be troubled, but I will trust in You.
No comments:
Post a Comment