"The sheep that are My own hear and are listening to My voice; and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never lose it or perish throughout the ages. (To all eternity they shall never by any means be destroyed). And no one is able to snatch them out of My hand."
John 10:27-28
"But without faith it is impossible to please and be satisfactory to Him. For whoever would come near to God must (necessarily) believe that God exists and that He is the Rewarder of those who earnestly and diligently seek Him (out)." Hebrews 11:6
"Be not afraid of them (their faces), for I am with you to deliver you, says the Lord." Jeremiah 1:8
Jesus, Forgive me for all the ways I continually fail You. Thank You that my greatest need is You. You alone are my greatest treasure. I pray that You would deliver me from the fear of what might happen. Help me to keep striving after what ought to be. I choose to believe You over what I see and how I feel. I choose You. Thank You that You have made us in Your image and we are not of those who shrink back. Thank You that we have received Your Spirit, that we may know the things freely given to us by God. Thank You that You tell us over and over again to ask! Help me each day to declare Your Word with a heart full of faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment