Sunday, August 3, 2008

I Put My Hope In Things Not Seen!

"Lord of all the Earth
How You care for me
You have made me
You will save and 
Carry me always

You are Faithful
You are Faithful
You are Faithful
Your joy is my strength

Lord, You are my God
I rely on You
I put my hope in things not seen
Your promises are true

You are Faithful
You are Faithful
You are Faithful
Your joy is my strength

You are Faithful
You are Faithful
You are Faithful
Your joy is my strength

Always You're with me
Your hand will lead me
My trust is in Your name
Always You're with me
Your hand will lead me
My trust is in Your name

You are Faithful
You are Faithful
You are Faithful
Your joy is my strength"
-Hillsong ("You Are Faithful")


Thank you Jesus! All glory, honor, and praise be to You! You are worthy of all my praise! Thank You Lord for seeing me through this year! Thank you for performing on my behalf! Thank You for continuing to pour out what I do not deserve. You alone are good! I love You Lord. I will worship You. I was lost and You found me. I was stuck in sin, and You made me holy Yours. I am eternally grateful for Your salvation. Thank You for the ways You continue to show Yourself to be Lord of Lords and King of Kings in my life! Thank You for the failures that allow me to keep my hand tightly clinched in Yours. Thank You for the successes that prove that You are still in the business of doing miracles! My confidence is in You. Apart from You, I am nothing. Apart from You, I can do nothing. Thank You for the strength of Your love. You are who I believe and will continue to believe for all my days! You are my Supply. Thank You that You love to meet Your children's needs according to Your most glorious riches. Thank You for caring about the smallest and biggest things in my life. May I use all that I have for Your service and Your glory. Love You Jesus!

No comments: