Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Worthy To Be Praised!

"Heart Of Worship" (Matt Redman)

"King of endless worth
No one could express
How much You deserve
Though I am weak and poor
All I have Yours
Every single breath
I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
It's not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You
All about You, Jesus
I am sorry Lord for the thing I've made it
When it's all about You
It's all about You, Jesus

I'll bring You more than a song...
I'll bring You more than a song..."

"Cannot Say Enough" (Mercy Me)

"What can we say to describe just a glimpse of Your glory?
How can our words portray but a thread of Your majesty?
But still we praise our Savior in Spirit and in Truth...
For we cannot say enough about You!?"

I haven't posted in awhile, but He is worthy to be praised for so much! This weekend I took my PRAXIS exam, and I am so thankful that it is over! Thank you to all of you who sent me text messages or called. It meant so much. You have no idea! The Lord really gave me a peace that I am certain could only come from Him. I am choosing to believe that the Lord poured out His grace on me that day and answered all of our prayers! However, I won't know the results for four weeks. Whatever happens, He is good. I am so blessed to have the encouragement and support that I do. My parents came to Waco to pick me up and took me to Dallas for the test. I was so blessed to have them with me and help me through the big day. We had a lot going on this weekend. Not only did I take one of my comprehensives, but I was also in a wedding! It was challenging, but such a wonderful way to celebrate God's faithfulness to me and my precious friends who got married. My Dad was my date for the rehearsal dinner Friday night, and we had a lot of fun together! Chris had to work, but he drove in Saturday night for the wedding. We had a blast dancing, but even more so watching my Dad. He was hilarious! Anyway, it was great for the four of us to be together! The only problem was that we were missing Meredith! I can't wait for her to get back from Europe! So, back to my friends who got married! Jennifer has been one of my sweetest and closest friends since freshmen year of college. She and Barrett began dating the summer before our senior year, so I have had the privilege of knowing them together from the very beginning! They are a wonderful couple, who love the Lord and others so well. Their wedding will be one that I always remember. I felt that it captured so much of who they are and how much fun they like to have. I took quite a few pictures. They are all on facebook, but I have posted a few here as well. Right now, they are honeymooning in Hawaii! I am a little envious! But they have waited a long time for this, and I am genuinely happy for them! Well, as for me, I have to get back to studying! My last comprehensive is Friday morning! Pray! Pray! Pray!

"The reverent, worshipful fear of the Lord leads to life, and he who has it rests satisfied; he cannot be visited with (actual) evil." Proverbs 19:23

"He is my defense; I shall not be moved." Psalm 62:6

"Call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver you." 
Psalm 50:15

"He that cometh to me shall never hunger." John 6:35

"The Word of the Lord endureth forever." 1 Peter 1:25

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie,

Love the pictures you posted. It was a beautiful wedding. Dad and I had a great time with you and Chris and of course Anna. It was so good to be with Pat and Miachel, Regan and Ryan, Michael and Kim. They are all just precious and so fun to be with. I'll be praying continuously for you and Brittany and Laura for Friday's exam. I love You, MOM