Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Lips Will Glorify You!

"Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You. I will praise You as long as I live, and in Your name I will lift up my hands." Psalm 63: 3-4 

Jesus,
You are worthy! Truly, Your love is better than life! Thank You for Your salvation. Thank You for Your forgiveness. Thank You for Your grace. You are good! I long for my lips and my life to praise You. You are my Lord. Apart from You, I have no good thing. My heart is glad and my tongue rejoices. My body rests secure. I know that You will never abandon me. I know that You always embrace me. You have made known to me the path of life. You continually fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand. I call on You, for You will answer me. You are my Strength, my Rock, my Fortress, and my Deliverer. All of Your ways are loving and faithful. You are the Stronghold of my life. Test me, O Lord, and try me, examine my heart and mind; For Your love is ever before me, and I walk continually in Your truth. May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope is in You. One thing I ask of You, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in Your house all the days of my life, that I might gaze upon Your beauty, and seek You in Your temple. I will exalt You, O Lord. You turned my wailing into dancing; You removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart my sing to You and not be silent. I will give You thanks forever!   

No comments: