Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lots Of Laughs!

Well, things have been pretty busy! On Monday night, Chris and I had dinner with our parents. It was the first time that the six of us have been able to sit down together. It was great to be with them, laughing for hours! We were at On The Border from 6:30 p.m. until 10:45 p.m. It definitely left us looking forward to the years to come! On Wednesday, my sister left Waco making her way to Great Britain! I cried, off and on, all day Tuesday and Wednesday. I already miss her so much! On Thursday, I began my second summer session. I still can't believe it! Today, I had a few meetings at the clinic in preparation for our new clients. Therapy begins Monday! Now, I am at home with my incredible roommates (Brittany and Laura)! It's going to be a study night, as every night will be until August 13th! Pray that we might have the grace and discipline needed to accomplish all that there is to do in the weeks ahead. Apart from Him, we can do nothing!

Us!

My Parents!

His Parents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was truly a fun time. Dad and I really enjoyed getting to visit with Paul and Karen. I love the pictures. Tara is precious and I appreciate so much that she made all those cd's with that sweet cover. We are so grateful for all her hard. We look forward to getting together again. Love, Mom