Tuesday, June 3, 2008

School Is Not Out For The Summer!

I start my last semester of graduate school today! I can't believe it! Is it weird that I still get excited about the "first" day of school? Jesus just wouldn't let me sleep last night. It's funny how He wakes us up sometimes. My heart was so full this morning, and I woke up rhyming! Ha. I love to write. I don't claim to be a writer, but Jesus gave this to me in the early hours before my feet hit the floor. I liked it, so I wanted to share it with you. I don't know about you, but anything He has to give...I'll be happy to take! Amen? Love You Jesus! Thanks for speaking and stirring my heart this morning! 


"For His Kingdom, for His Glory!
For more than just our story!
We want You, Jesus! We want You!
We worship! We believe! We repent! 
We walk in humility and confess!
We need You, Jesus!
Our hearts respond to Your revelation!"


No comments: