Our weekend began with an amazing lunch with
just the girls! I have heard about the incredible
people of Borger, Texas for sometime now, but I
was truly blessed by their generosity last weekend.
From the hand sewn napkins to the beautiful arrange-
ments, everything had a personal touch!
A few of the bridesmaids!
Here she is just minutes before she became Mrs. Courtney McCollum! I have never seen someone so joyful and peaceful before they were about to walk down the aisle. It was so neat! All day, my beautiful friend was all smiles! It was truly a special weekend that was such a reflection of the purest love of Christ. From the bridal luncheon to the wedding reception, God spoke this to my heart over and over again "As a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so will I rejoice over you" (Isaiah 62:5). It has been the biggest blessing to see how Matt has delighted in Courtney up until she walked down the aisle last Saturday night, but I am confident that Matt will continue to delight in his new wife for the rest of their lives. I love how God gives us pictures on earth of His overwhelming and relentless love. I get excited thinking about how much Matt loves Courtney, but even more so how much Christ loves each of us. He rejoices over us, each one individually. He is so personal. Thank You Jesus for living a life of love and then choosing to die for love. Thank You that Your love is what lives in our hearts and what lasts forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment