An attempt to be a blessing, to encourage, to spur others on in love and good deeds, to remain thankful, to remember His faithfulness, to be authentic, to be vulnerable, and above all give glory, honor, and praise to our King, Jesus.
"For my determined purpose is that I may know Him (that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His person more strongly and more clearly), and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection (which it exerts over believers), and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed (in spirit into His likeness even) to His death, (in the hope) that if possible I may attain to the (spiritual and moral) resurrection (that lifts me) out from among the dead (even while in the body). "
Psalm 145:8-11
"The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and abounding in mercy and loving-kindness. The Lord is good to all, and His tender mercies are over all His works (the entirety of things created). All Your works shall praise You, O Lord, and Your loving ones shall bless You (affectionately and gratefully shall Your saints confess and praise You)! They shall speak of the glory of Your kingdom and talk of Your power."
Matthew 6:33
"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you."
1 Thessalonians 5:11
"Encourage one another and build each other up."
1 Timothy 4:7-8
"Train yourself to be godly...Physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things."
Hebrews 11:27
"(Motivated) by faith he left Egypt behind him, being unawed and undismayed by the wrath of the king; for he never flinched but held staunchly to his purpose and endured steadfastly as one who gazed on Him who is invisible."
Luke 18:27
"What is impossible with men is possible with God."
Psalm 27:13-14
"What would have become of me had I not believed that I would see the Lord's goodness in the land of the living! Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring. Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord!"
No comments:
Post a Comment