"And I choose You
All my attention, affection
And all my devotion for You
If everybody's worshipping something
I choose You..."
-Point Of Grace ("I Choose You")
"I will waste my life
And I'll be tested and tried
With no regrets inside of me
Just to find I'm at Your feet
Just let me find I'm at Your feet
For I am in love with You
There is no cost
I am in love with You
There is no loss
I am in love with You
I want to take Your name
I am in love with You
I want to cling to You, Jesus
Just let me cling to You, Jesus"
-Misty Edwards ("I Am In Love With You")
"And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require of you but (reverently) to fear the Lord your God, (that is) to walk in all His ways, and to love Him, and to serve the Lord your God with all your (mind and) heart and with your entire being." Deuteronomy 10:12
"Call to me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand)." Jeremiah 33:3
No comments:
Post a Comment