Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summary Of Pictures!

So far, the year is off to a great start! These first five months have flown by! I am overwhelmed with trying to recall all that has happened and the sweet times I have had, but thankful for the ability to write and communicate what I am thinking, feeling, experiencing, dreaming, loving, and living. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I thought I would share a few...

Barrett and Jennifer invited me to come stay
the night with them, and we had a blast! We had
dinner in uptown, met up with some friends, and stayed
up talking until 3 a.m.

My best friend, Savannah, got engaged! I have the amazing
privilege of being Maid of Honor and standing by her side.

We have been in desperate need of a third full-time Speech-Language Pathologist, and I have been praying diligently for the Lord to bring the right person. In February, He answered my prayer. Lauren Wohl is not only my friend, but the newest addition to our team at Broadway. I am so thankful. She is a woman of God that I love and trust. It is such a blessing to have the opportunity to work with her each and every day!

The whole family went to Waco to watch Carter Reid Rife walk across the stage and graduate! We will be back in August to watch Meredith Leigh Smith! I can't believe it.

I love these two! Happy Day! Congratulations Carter!

Amanda's Wedding! It was so much fun to be back
with the LCP crew. Our ten year reunion will be here
before we know it!

KOT Sweetheart Tea!

Chelsey's Birthday at
the Ball Park!

TSHA 2010! Our first conference
as professionals!

Celebrating Amber's Engagement!

My Amazing Parents!

B.P. & Poppy!

Poppy's first snow! In the beginning, she was a little timid.

It didn't take her long to realize she loved it!

After a few days of snow, Poppy was pooped!

No comments: