Today was a great day! I had the incredible privilege of spending time with these beautiful and encouraging women. Even though they are all living with their husbands now, they will always be my roomies. They are some of my favorite people in the whole wide world, and I need them more than they could possibly know. Thank you girls! You lift me up. You make me laugh. You speak the right words at just the right time. You listen. You're patient. You're kind. You're honest. You're inviting. You're so much fun, and you love me so well. I love each one of you for different reasons, but there is a common denominator with you all. You bring out the very best in me. I can't think of any four people I would rather have crammed in a dressing room with me!!!
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment