Thursday, December 2, 2010
Mary Martha!
Wow! November. Where did you go? I feel like my mind is all over the place tonight. Lord, help me. I have so much to do, so much to decorate! I can't believe that it is already December 2nd! Jesus, I want a "Mary" heart on this "Martha" day and on every other day that there is a lot going on... You are worthy to be praised, served, thought about, talked to...Yes, You are worthy! In the midst of all that needs to be accomplished, let me find You! Thank You for reminding me that everything else can wait. Of all the things I need to do, I need You more. Of all the things I want to do, I want You more. I'm seeking! Thank You that You promise the more we seek, the more we find! Forgive me where I've not sought hard enough. Thank You for the grace to choose You, to love You, to obey You. In and of myself, I am completely incapable of doing any of the above. I long to serve like Martha and sit like Mary! And I know that sitting with You, being content to linger, only leads to serving like You did and changing the world! Lord, this is my heart! I love You Jesus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment