Slightly sad that it's all over, but happy our friend is MARRIED!
And the honeymoon begins...
Being silly! Love this girl!
Father of the Bride!
Mother of the Bride!
A priceless moment!
It's about time! I caught the bouquet! Ha-ha!

Fun!
Here we go! Tonight's gonna be a good night!
Team MOH!

Family! We missed you Mere!
Sweet Ash and Dancing Ruth!

Daddy & his Cinderella!
Presenting Mr. & Mrs. Brian Boyd!

The two become one!

Could they be any more beautiful?
All the girls!
Going to the chapel!
It's time!

Kimberly's best friend, Angela. One day, this will be me and Savannah!
Hanging out!

A gift from her groom!

Thank the Lord for amazing Mothers!
Family!
Rehearsal Dinner...So in love!
The Boyd Women!
Bridal Luncheon!

Gorgeous!

My Best Friend!
Here Comes The Bride!
War Eagle!

I just got home from Greensboro, Georgia. My best friend, Savannah, married Brian Boyd this weekend in a beautiful ceremony at First United Methodist Church. Followed by a reception at the incredible Ritz Carlton Lodge on Lake Oconee. Everything was perfect! We kicked the weekend off with a tailgating/game watching party to cheer on the Auburn Tigers to victory! And that we did! War Eagle! Auburn beat Mississippi State 17-14! The bridal luncheon was held Friday morning and such a sweet time with all the girls. We had a little down time by the pool, and headed to get ready for the rehearsal dinner! Wow, all I can say is that I am so thankful for Brian Boyd. He waited on the Lord, and because he did...We all had something to celebrate and something to say that made the rehearsal dinner one that I will never forget! So many tears of joy and thankfulness were shed! I was completely and utterly overwhelmed by God's goodness once again! This brings me to the actual wedding day. It feels so good to say that my best friend married God's very best for her. My heart is so full. I had the privilege of serving as Maid of Honor, and I could not have been more proud for my best friend. I could not stop smiling. She was radiant. He was speechless. As she walked down the aisle, I was beaming for all that God had done and all that He will do through these sweet friends of mine. I love when two people really recognize what marriage is about and their goal becomes serving, the ONLY ONE who is worthy, better together than they ever could apart! Brian and Savannah get it, and I am so thankful that I was able to witness it! This is just a summary of the weekend. There is no way I could put into words all that we experienced together! I am not that good of a writer. But here are a few of my favorite pictures to express the joy in our hearts this weekend! Brian and Savannah and their families really went all out to make the weekend one we would all enjoy! More than the breathtaking setting or the precious details of this blessed event, what stood out was the extravagant love and faithfulness of our Lord Jesus Christ.
"A Mighty Fortress Is Our God"
Written by: Nathan & Christy Nockels
Our God is, a consuming fire,
A burning holy Flame, with glory and freedom
Our God is, the only righteous judge,
Ruling over us with kindness and wisdom
We will keep our eyes on You
We will keep our eyes on You
A mighty fortress is our God
A sacred refuge is Your Name
Your Kingdom is unshakable
With You forever we will reign
Our God is, jealous for His own
None could comprehend, His love and His mercy
Our God is exalted on His throne
High above the heavens
Forever He’s worthy...
We will keep our eyes on You
We will keep our eyes on You
We will keep our eyes on You
We will keep our eyes on You
So we can set our hearts on You
Lord we will set our hearts on You!
A burning holy Flame, with glory and freedom
Our God is, the only righteous judge,
Ruling over us with kindness and wisdom
We will keep our eyes on You
We will keep our eyes on You
A mighty fortress is our God
A sacred refuge is Your Name
Your Kingdom is unshakable
With You forever we will reign
Our God is, jealous for His own
None could comprehend, His love and His mercy
Our God is exalted on His throne
High above the heavens
Forever He’s worthy...
We will keep our eyes on You
We will keep our eyes on You
We will keep our eyes on You
We will keep our eyes on You
So we can set our hearts on You
Lord we will set our hearts on You!
1 comment:
Morgan I love the words you wrote about Brian and Savannah's wedding weekend. They will be a powerful couple of God and we look forward to watching their lives together unfold. Dad and I really enjoyed and felt very honored to be included in everything. Both families were so generous and so gracious to us all. Great Memories. Precious godly people all weekend long.
Post a Comment