Saturday, June 19, 2010
You'll Come!
Staring at a plate in my kitchen this morning. It reads, "The Mighty Deliver! The Triumph! The Truth! Lyrics from a worship song entitled "You'll Come!" Chains will be broken. Lives will be healed. Eyes will be opened and Christ will be revealed. He will come! Just thinking about the power of Christ being my Deliverer, my Triumph, and my Truth. Thank You Lord. I may have no idea what my life is going to look like, but You do. Thank You for always seeing me through, for Your unending faithfulness, for Your victory, for being Truth. Life with You is a mystery but so worth it! I love not being able to figure it out but knowing with all my heart that You are good. "Where can I go from Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence? If I go up to the heavens, You are there; if I make my bed in the depths, You are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast. If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me," even the darkness will not be dark to You; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to You" (Psalm 139-7-12).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey girl!!!! I just wanted to write and tell you I just read your whole blog!!! Loved it! you are such an encourager! Love and miss you tons!!!
Post a Comment