Sunday, October 4, 2009

Picture Review!

Over the years, I have realized how important it is for me to document what I am doing and what God is doing in my life. I've done it various ways, but I think that is why I like blogging so much. I haven't been keeping up as well as some, but I am trying. If I blog as I go, I have this beautiful online scrapbook of all the wonderful moments God has given me. I have a journal of what He is teaching me. I can look back and hopefully see growth and progress! We are all on a journey to know Him more, to love Him more, to make Him known. As I am sitting here doing this "Picture Review," I am realizing how many times I didn't bring my camera when I was apart of something really special or with someone really special. I haven't written about all the sweet times that the Lord has given me with my friends and family. I really want to do a better job of posting. Even if it is two sentences and no pictures! God is at work in me, in my friends, and in my family. It must be shared. If not for anyone else, for myself. I must be able to look back and recount His faithfulness. For I know that He is faithful! How soon we forget! How prone we are to wander, to look to other people or other things! I won't compare. I will be content. I will look to You Lord. I will speak of Your faithfulness. I know that You are good. No matter the circumstances of my life! Thank You Lord for the abundant life I have in You! Thank You for these moments I did capture with my camera. Thank You for the moments that were not captured by a camera but definitely captured my heart. I recognize they are all sweet gifts from You!


Love these girls! We had a great time visiting Matt & Court's
new home! Matt was out of town, so we had a slumber party!

A big group of people met for Amber's birthday in Dallas!

I love Meredith & Carter! I am so thankful my sister
is dating such a wonderful person that we all think the world of!

Savannah and I stopped by to see Mere in Waco!

Brad & Laura tied the knot! Beautiful couple, inside and out!

The brick was delivered! Thank You Lord for
a few days of no rain!

Matt & Court came to see my house! They have started bricking!
It shouldn't be long! Thank You Lord!

Bryan & Chelsey were married on June 27, 2009!
Three months and counting!

Poppy is staying with me this week! She recently attended
a banquet in honor of dogs rescued through the Humane Society.
Mimi (Mom) and B.P. (Dad) took her and had a great time.
Mimi bought her this tutu to wear.

One of my best friends from high school and college, Ashley,
has been married three years. She and her husband, Jesse,
just welcomed Ruth Marie Bullard into the world in July!

This is the first of my closest friends to have a baby!
We are so proud of her! Savannah flew all the way in from
Atlanta, Georgia to be with us! It was a great weekend in
Houston, Texas!

No comments: