Well, this is just one of the many gifts God has given me recently. I am so fortunate to be able to have the opportunity to build a home. I don't feel old enough, wise enough, or strong enough to be doing all that I am at this point in my life. However, I know the Lord of Lords and King of Kings is everything I am not. He continues to make a way for me when there seems to be no way, and I am grateful. I am not sure how the Lord wants to use this home in my life, but I pray that He would be high and lifted up in this place He has so graciously given me for this time. Please be in prayer with me for how He wants to use this gift in my life. I am asking my friends, His body, to join me in laying the foundation of a Godly home. Without Him, I can do nothing. Apart from Him, I am nothing. My hearts desire is to abide. This is a very special, faith-building time in my life. One day at work, God laid on my heart the words..."Firm Foundation." Now the Lord is laying on my heart to ask those of you who want to be apart of this journey with me, to send me a Scripture that you will commit to praying over this new home God has given me. It will be a testimony of His faithfulness, another opportunity for me to share of His goodness. At first, I was going to send an e-mail to a few friends asking that they take the time to come out to the house and write on the foundation. A few of you have had the opportunity to do so, but I think the Lord might have more promises for how He wants to use this home than I could possibly dream up or imagine. I would like to compile whatever I receive and place it on my coffee table as a reminder for me and also a testimony for all to see! This way I will never forget the meaning of why God has given me this home. It won't be for my own comfort, although it will be comfortable. It's not mine. It is His for me to share. So, I thought..."Why not share now?" If God stirs your heart, please be apart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey girl!! you are so wonderful! i am going to send you a verse, prayin' for just the right one! love you!
Post a Comment