Sunday, June 21, 2009

Abba Father!

"You sing over me
You dance over me
You cover me with grace
Mercy so free
Keeps giving to me
Oh, how I love this place

And You quiet me with Your love
You quiet me with Your love
You are healing me

Abba Father
Abba Father
Abba Father
Abba Father

You lead me beside
The waters of life
I'm fiercely satisfied
Restoring my soul
You make me whole
Oh, how I love Your ways

And You quiet me with Your love
You quiet with me Your love
You are healing me

Abba Father
Abba Father
Abba Father

You call me Your child 
You call me Your own
You call me unto my destiny

I call You my King
I call You my Love
I call You Father

And You quiet me with Your love
You quiet me with Your love
You are healing me..."
-Klaus & Kari Jobe


Dear Heavenly Father,
         Thank You that You win victory after victory. Thank You that You are always with us, celebrating and singing because of us! Thank You for refreshing my life with Your love. Thank You for loving me enough to continue to call me out to the destiny that You have for me. Only in You, I am satisfied. Above all else, I ask that You would give me more of You. May all other goals bow down to this journey of loving You more...



3 comments:

mark and elizabeth said...

Hey Morgan! Just found your blog and look forward to keeping up with you :) Just thought I'd say hi! Hope you're doing well.
-Elizabeth

mark and elizabeth said...

Hey Morgan! Just found your blog and I'm excited to keep up with you now! Hope you're doing well. Just wanted to say hi :)
-Elizabeth

william and brittany said...

morgan--your blog is so precious and encouraging!! i just love your heart!!!
-brittany