Saturday, January 3, 2009

Feels Like Chaos!

"It's time for healing
Time to move on
It's time to fix what's been broken too long
Time to make right what has been wrong
It's time to find my way to where I belong
There's a wave that's crashing over me
And all I can do is surrender

Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos, but somehow there's peace
It's hard to surrender to what I can't see
But I'm giving into something heavenly

Time for a milestone
Time to begin again 
Re-evaluate who I really am
Am I doing everything to follow Your will
Or just climbing aimlessly over these hills

So, show me what it is You want from me
I give everything
I surrender to whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos, but somehow there's peace
Though it's hard to surrender to what I can't see
I'm giving into something heavenly

Time to face up
Clean this old house
Time to breathe in and let everything out
That I've wanted to say for so many years
Time to release all my held back tears

Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos, but I believe
You're up to something bigger than me
Larger than life 
Something heavenly

Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos, but now I can see
This is something bigger than me
Larger than life
Something heavenly"

-Sanctus Real


Lord Jesus,
      I know how I can stray, and how fast my heart can change. I pray that You would empty me of my selfishness and pride. I long to be filled with You. Rid me of every vain ambition. Everything is a lesser thing compared to You! You say that if I call out to You, You will answer me. Thank You that You are always there. Thank You that You can give me more than my heart could ever want. Thank You that You are Love. I'm calling out to You. You know every desire of my heart. You know what I need more than I do. I am listening. I am running into Your arms. Hold me forever. Hold me through this storm. I confess that I've run from You in the last few months. I've been wrong. I don't know what's best for me. I need a revelation. Apart from You, I can do nothing. Apart from You, I have nothing. I need You. Forgive me Lord Jesus where I have failed You. Forgive me for being caught up in myself. Take it all, because I can't take it any longer. Once again, I surrender all.

1 comment:

The Mathews Family said...

you've been tagged!

http://themathewsblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/tagged.html#links