"Show me Your ways, O Lord, teach me Your paths; guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long." Psalm 25:4-5
"Do not withhold Your mercy from me, O Lord; may Your love and Your truth always protect me." Psalm 40:11
"Send forth Your light and Your truth, let them guide me; let them bring me to Your holy mountain, to the place where You dwell." Psalm 43:3
"Surely You desire truth in the inner parts; You teach me wisdom in the inmost place."
Psalm 51:6
"Teach me Your way, O Lord, and I will walk in Your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your name. I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify Your name forever. For great is Your love toward me; You have delivered me from the depths of the grave." Psalm 86:11-13
"The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth."
Psalm 145:18
"I, the Lord, speak the truth; I declare what is right."
Isaiah 45:19
Truly, You are good to all. You have compassion on all that You have made. Thank You for always being slow to anger and rich in love. I will exalt You my God. You are most worthy of my praise! No one can fathom Your greatness. Thank You that You are near to all who call on You, to all who call on You in truth. Thank You for the places You have led me so far. Each place has expressed Your heart for me. I am comforted when I meditate on Your promises, for You are faithful. Thank You for always going before me and preparing a place for me. I am so excited to be where You have me. You are home. Thank You for Wedgwood Baptist Church. Thank You for the opportunity to be an intern at Baylor All Saints Hospital. Thank You for providing a roof over my head and family within the walls. Thank You for each friendship You have led me to and the relationship You have so perfectly created for me. My first calling is to be an Ambassador for You. I know that, apart from You, I can do nothing! Thank You for that! Keep me forever abiding in You. It's going to be worth it all!
"In humble adoration, I kneel before Your throne
In brokenness, I seek Your face alone
Above You, there's no other who's able to restore my soul
Come and make me whole...
Breathe on me, power of God
Come in and change me
Change me, Lord
You are all that I need
Holy Spirit, Breathe on me"
- "Breathe on Me" Lyrics
No comments:
Post a Comment